Want to earn FREE bitcoins? Learn about Bitcoin Faucet.
One of the easiest way to earn free bitcoin is through using a bitcoin faucet.
What is a Bitcoin Faucet?
A bitcoin faucet is a system where everyone who is involved with it are given a small amount of BTC(bitcoin) in a form of satoshis. Satoshi is the smallest unit of BTC. It is named after Satoshi Nakamoto who is said to be the founder and creator of Bitcoin. One satoshi is equivalent to 0.00000001 Bitcoin.
Why are they giving away free Bitcoins?
Faucet owners earns money from the Ads they place on their site. If the faucet has a high traffic and is highly engaging, the faucet can sustain the rewards they provide to its users.
How does it work?
1. You need to have a bitcoin wallet. There are a lot of bitcoin wallets you can find in the web. The popular ones includes Coinbase, Bitcoin.com, and Bithumb. If you are residing in the United Stated, Coinbase is good for you. If you are residing in the Philippines. Coins.ph is the best for you.
2. Use your favorite Bitcoin Faucet. Some faucets need you to register to their site and some only need you to input your bitcoin wallet address. You can use as many bitcoin faucet as much as you want. As a matter of fact, using more than one faucets will help you get more bitcoins generally. If you do not know any bitcoin faucets yet, you can start here; BitcoinGates Faucet
3. Enter your bitcoin wallet address to the faucet.
4. In most cases, you will need to solve a captcha in order to claim. After you are able to solve a captcha and claim satoshis. A certain time interval will be set for your next claim.
5. Claimed satoshis will accumulate until it reaches the minimum payment threshold. In our case, the minimum payment threshold is 10000 satoshis. When you reach the payment threshold, your free satoshis will then be paid to your bitcoin wallet.
Below is a video showing a step-by-step guide on how to use a bitcoin faucet.